Widely Used Yet Trendy Wedding Venues
One of the most important aspects in the wedding which every couple take their time to decide for a long time is the wedding venue. The wedding ceremony cannot start unless there is a venue. Some choose a wedding venue separate from the reception while others use the same venue for both the wedding and reception. From the first wedding ceremony, countless of wedding ceremonies were already held. And after several centuries, wedding venues have become redundant. There is also a small number of weddings held in other wedding venues. A handful of venues are getting a lot of weddings every month. As redundant as they are, couples are still choosing them for their wedding venue. Here are the popular wedding venues that never go out of style.
1. Beach – A lot of popular and not so well known beaches are being used for wedding venues. Beach is considered one of the most elegant and romantic wedding venues used around the world. Since the venue is full of sand, it is ideal to wear flat shoes or simply get married without them. The critical issue about outdoor beach wedding is the weather which could cancel the wedding so proper research about the weather is important.
2. Wedding chapel – Wedding chapels have been used for wedding ceremonies of centuries. This has always been the first choice for those couples on the same religion. Weddings are held every day across the globe on different churches. Large church weddings are also considered one of the grandest weddings. It is ideal to book for a wedding chapel earlier to have it available for the wedding date. There is also the church service which is hold regularly preventing any marriage at such schedule.
3. Hot air balloon – One of the most exciting wedding venues available is the hot air balloon. This is one of the most popular wedding venues hundreds of feet in the air. The only downside is that only a few guests can be up in the air along with the couple during the wedding ceremony unless the couple would hire multiple hot air balloons for the wedding. It is one of the riskiest wedding venues being used.
4. Las Vegas – Gambling is not the only popular activity in Las Vegas, there are also hundreds of weddings done every month. Various wedding chapels are hosting multiple weddings every day. The main advantage is that these wedding chapels in Las Vegas provide complete wedding services from the reception, wedding dresses to honeymoon suites.
5. Paris, the city of love – Among the most popular wedding venues around the world is Paris. From the grand cathedrals to beneath the Eifel tower, a lot of tourists get married in the city.
Just remember that you can never go wrong if you choose any of these wedding venues.